THE SECRET LIFE OF BARACK OBAMA
Is he America's political messiah – or a Manchurian candidate?
Posted: March 31, 2008
8:21 pm Eastern
© 2008 WorldNetDaily
In a few short months, the young and relatively unknown politician Barack Hussein Obama may very well be elevated to the presidency of the United States and command the mightiest military in world history.
Would the eloquent and charismatic Obama unite, inspire and renew a troubled nation, as tens of millions of voters passionately believe? Or is it possible he's a Manchurian candidate – harboring an ominous secret agenda few understand, a man destined to wreak havoc on America should he become president?
That's the question that is explored definitively in the April issue of WND's acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine, titled "THE SECRET LIFE OF BARACK OBAMA."
Many consider him nothing less than a savior. They're entranced by Obama and his messianic campaign, which regularly has seen swooning women fainting in his presence. But in addition to the public, the cultural elite and even much of the news media have been likewise captivated. New Age luminary and mega-bestselling author Deepak Chopra says Obama's presidency would "represent a quantum leap in American consciousness," superstar Oprah Winfrey says Obama's "tongue [is] dipped in the unvarnished truth," and MSNBC's "Hardball" anchor Chris Matthews recently gushed, "He [Obama] seems to have the answers. This is the New Testament."
But then, somewhat diminishing the radiant glow of the Obama campaign have been wave after wave of ominous revelations about the young senator from Illinois:
Examination of his U.S. Senate voting record reveals him to be a hard leftist. A little-reported letter from the candidate to the "LGBT community" declares Obama's enthusiastic solidarity with the radical homosexual-rights agenda. His long-time spiritual mentor and pastor turns out to be a rabid, racist, America-hater who claims the U.S. invented AIDS to wipe out black people. Bloggers are even piecing together an intriguing case that Obama, a Muslim in his youth, may still be a closet Muslim.
But there's more – much more.
In "THE SECRET LIFE OF BARACK OBAMA," Whistleblower shines a 1,000-watt spotlight on the real Barack Obama – and reveals him to be one of the most dangerous men ever to be considered for the presidency of the United States of America.
"This issue of Whistleblower is about what's at the heart of Barack Obama," said David Kupelian, managing editor of WND and Whistleblower. "Obama is a man who reflexively, instinctively, will side with what's wrong and harmful for America, and will oppose what's right and good and wholesome for America. It's uncanny. But this profoundly negative orientation is sugar-coated with a charismatic 'positive' persona and beguiling rhetoric."
Issue highlights include:
- "A glimpse of the real Obama" by Joseph Farah
- "Is Obama the messiah?" by Jerome R. Corsi, on the wave of transcendent fervor over the Democratic candidate
- "Swooning supporters fainting at rallies" – the EMTs move it, the candidate at the ready with a water bottle – is it fakery or fanaticism?
- "Obamania" by Mary Jo Anderson, on how liberal lives find "meaning"
- "The story behind Obama's rise to power" by Jane Chastain, on the rapid and dramatic transformation from state legislator to presidential candidate, with a little help from his friends
- "Our first Muslim president?" by Robert Spencer. Many wonder how Obama's Islamic youth would affect his leadership of U.S.
- "Tracking Obama's shifting Iraq positions" by Ed Lasky, an in-depth look at how the candidate has repeatedly changed his war stance to win voter approval
- "Barack abandons pro-Palestinian stance" by Jerome R. Corsi, on how Muslim critics charge Obama has undergone a Middle East make-over to make himself electable
- "Obama pledges support for radical 'gay' agenda" by Art Moore, revealing the senator's little-known letter to the 'LGBT community' affirming he would dump the Defense of Marriage Act
- "Using the Sermon on the Mount to defend gay rights"
- "Can a Catholic vote for Obama?" by Jack Cashill. "The first thing I'd do as president," Obama told a pro-abortion group, "is sign the Freedom of Choice Act"
- "Not God bless, but 'God d--- America!'" Obama's long-time minister Jeremiah Wright also blames the U.S. for 9/11 and AIDS
- "Senator's church published Hamas terror manifesto," by Aaron Klein, in which Rev. Wright compares the charter calling for the murder of Jews to the Declaration of Independence
- "A brief for whitey" by Patrick J. Buchanan, asking Obama: We hear the criticism toward America, but where's the appreciation?
- "Obama mentor identified as communist." Surprise, Frank Marshall Davis, another key influence on the Chicago senator was obsessed with "American imperialism, colonialism, exploitation"
- "Obama's 'unity' is not what it seems" by Dennis Prager, who says the candidate's core message, though eloquent, is both dishonest and childish
- "The new Jimmy Carter" by Bruce Walker. The title says it all.
- "Obama speaks!" by Larry Elder, a hilarious parody of an Obama speech
"This issue of Whistleblower on Barack Obama is must reading," said WND founder and Editor Joseph Farah, "just like the upcoming May and June issues, which will focus in-depth on Hillary Clinton and John McCain!"